About the Hub
The Hub is where you can find, offer and/or co-create resources supporting individual efforts as well as the emerging community of practice.
Accessible to all:
- Gateway - easy access to concepts, theories, initiatives, thought leaders and practitioners of relevance to the mission set out through WHCatalysis
- Store - resources produced and availed through WHCatalysis
Accessible to community members*:
- Wiki - co-created by community members elaborating the emerging commons-oriented practice (coming).
- Monthly poll - results from the monthly community survey (updated for every new submission)
- Open Space - a virtual meeting space open 24/7 where you can meet other community members, set up meetings or attend webinars.
- Workshops - access to collaborative spaces dedicated special topics and working groups.
- Personal library - resources accessed or purchased from Hub Store.
*Access according to membership plans. To learn more go to the home page and select your stakeholder affiliation.Join community